As a member of the national Society of Professional Journalists, you get great benefits, including:
- Resources and advice regarding ethical issues and FOI violations
- Discounts on national and regional conferences
- A subscription to Quill magazine
At the local level, your membership in one of the society’s most active chapters provides:
- Support to advance journalism through scholarships and awards for students and professionals
- Access to low-cost or free professional development programs
- Opportunities to connect with other dedicated journalists
Plus, we work on both the national and local levels to fight and win battles for Freedom of Information and First Amendment rights that might not otherwise be fought at all.
For more information on how membership to the country’s largest journalism association could help you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.