The largest woman owned law firm in Arizona seeks a highly motivated, creative, and experienced Reporter and Social Media Coordinator. This person is primarily responsible for developing original written articles plus a consolidation of news stories would be of interest to the Firm’s clients. This person will also be managing and tasked with growing a 5,000 readership twice weekly newsletter publication. Other responsibilities are developing, executing and managing a social media program. Previous reporting experience required. Excellent writing skills, passion for the news, Investigative background preferred, and social media experience required.
The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent writer and internet-savvy. Those with daily use of twitter, blogs, message boards and social networks are preferred. This person should have a solid knowledge of the Real Estate market, Arizona politics, renewable energy, family law and current events relevant to Arizona.
- Engaging, friendly personality
- Accountable, analytical, responsive
- Social Media Master
- Creative, able to devise engaging programs to increase participation of new and existing users on social media properties
- Strong strategic sense about social media efforts and a keen interest in business development and growth strategies
- Must be able to update all social media sources several times daily, 7 days a week
- Observe, analyze, and track news sources impacting the markets
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Ability to communicate results to management clearly and in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Writer
- Demonstrated experience and a great affinity for learning new technologies, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, social media monitoring tools, blogger relations, Constant Contact, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing readership numbers for marketing across all aspects of the firms relevant practices
- Provide real-time coverage and produce multiple daily market updates
- Identify, recommend, and develop stories on all subjects relevant to Rose Law Group Reporters editorial mandate
- Implement digital journalistic strategies to enhance reports and engage audience interests
- Solid news judgment and a strong interest in current events
- Demonstrated ability to research and produce creative, engaging stories
- Solid verbal and written communication expertise
- Creative and analytical skills
- Prior Real Estate related work experience a plus
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communication, journalism; or equivalent work experience.
- A strategic vision of the social media landscape and its role in branding and marketing to infuse social media strategies, trends and best practices
- Proficient understanding of the following tools/sites including, but not limited to: WordPress, Wildfire, Facebook apps, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn, Foursquare, HootSuite among others
To submit resume forward to email@example.com.