Target Market Media is seeking to fill a full-time local position of WRITER/ASSOCIATE EDITOR for our national network of local editions of Attorney at Law Magazine, Certified Public Accountant Magazine and soon to launch Financial Consultant Magazine.
Target Market Media is a publishing company specializing in business-to-business industry specific professional trade magazines maintaining a specialization in the publishing of monthly and bi-monthly, short run, regionally focused, controlled circulation, professional, business to business, industry trade publications and local association newsletters and magazines. Target Market Media’s focus has always been about niche media and marketing. The company goal has always been to provide very effective solutions for customers that are trying to reach very specific and highly targeted professional clients.
• Interview feature story subjects and write short feature stories in all three magazine title editions throughout the country
• Manage a full schedule of magazine deadlines for feature stories
• Manage all Proofreading and copy editing for the entire content for all magazine titles
• Edit and re-write submissions of professional articles and editorial from attorneys, accountants and financial planners
• Develop a variety of editorial content for all magazine titles
• Selecting and developing editorial topics
• Manage all pre-press responsibilities for magazine editorial content
• Experienced in professional interviews and developing feature stories
• BA/BS in English, journalism or related field
• Minimum 3 years experience with a publishing company
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Well organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to manage 20+ interviews and custom features/profiles per month
Send resume, cover letter, and compensation history to 4647 N. 32nd Street Suite B-280, Phoenix, AZ, 85018.