It is that time of year again where we gather to celebrate all things j-related, and also to (briefly) elect our board officers for the 2011-12 term. And as usual, we have no “challenged” seats, so it’s safe to say the elections will take less than a minute…but the revelry will take place from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 21 at SunUp Brewing Co., 322 E. Camelback Road in Phoenix.
The chapter will splurge on some appetizers, but you are responsible for your own beverages. The festivities will be in the Brewer’s Den, which is the building on the other side of the outdoor patio area.
The slate of this year’s officers is below. So please come and congratulate them for another year of service to our Valley of the Sun board, enjoy some grub on us, discuss what’s happening in Valley media, offer up some program suggestions, or just brainstorm wacky headline ideas featuring the word “Weiner.” Guests are welcome. RSVPs appreciated (so we know how many appetizers to order) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2011-12 Slate of Board Officer Candidates:
- President: Teri Carnicelli, editor, North Central News
- Vice President–Broadcast: Kelly Madison, KJZZ
- Vice President-Print: Perri Collins, ANA
- Recording Secretary: Debra Krol, Heard Museum
- Communications Secretary: Tiffany Di Giacinto, SmarterTools
- Treasurer: Paul Buser, editor, the Arizona Business Lawyer