iAcquire is a fast-growing enterprise digital marketing company quickly gaining recognition for its innovation and leadership in digital brand strategy and marketing services engagement for SEO, reputation management, content marketing, digital public relations, and social media marketing. The company current is seeking a Content Strategist, responsible for the creation and management of project subject matter such as websites, articles, and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather, audit, and analyze existing content relevant to project requirements
• Work with project managers to examine and analyze the content relevant to the internal and external factors that impact the content
• Develop content strategy based on client business objectives and brand/product strategy
• Develop innovative solutions for content presentation, including content management, workflow and maintenance
• Ensure content conforms to Search Engine Optimization best practices
• Develop, oversee and edit development of all branded content including interactive marketing, email and web product copy, and social media
• Enforce brand tone and voice guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as English, journalism, advertising, or communications
• 2-plus years’ experience writing advertising content for Web or other digital media that sells.
• Working knowledge of usability principles and SEO best practice experience in web writing, SEO, content management, messaging and branding a plus!
Contact Melissa Pogan, Recruiting and Human Resources manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.